Are you looking for a way to effectively seal off the gaps between a docked vehicle and the loading bay? A dock shelter from Loading Systems is the solution!
All Loading Systems dock levellers offer a solution for specific situations. Each dock shelter has its own characteristics and is developed for a specific market branch. With our experience in these markets and by using the highest quality materials, we can offer you a program of durable, trustworthy and aesthetically attractive dock shelters.
Which Inflatable Dock Shelter do I need?
- Cushion dock shelter: best suited to vehicles which have minimal differences in size, for example, a dedicated vehicle fleet.
- Curtain dock shelter: Used for a wide variety of purposes and are well suited where a wide variety of different sized vehicles are served.
- Curtain dock shelter with special foam core: Well suited to container vehicles or vehicles which raise and lower over extreme distances.
Inflatable dock shelter: The most effective way of sealing between the vehicle and warehouse. Particularly where the vehicles vary significantly in size.
Specification of Inflatable Dock Shelter
- Most curtain dock shelters are delivered including a hinged frame. The frame design provides protection against damage if the docking vehicle is too high, or if a vehicle docks off centre. The front frame of the shelter moves on the hinge ensuring that the dock shelter and/or vehicle will not be damaged.
- The design of the uninterrupted seal or projection cover ensures optimum drainage of the shelter roof, preventing water ingress into the door opening or onto the goods during loading and unloading.
- Drainage must be taken into account when designing the loading and unloading bay to ensure that rainwater will not run from the vehicle top into the loading and unloading opening.
Application of Inflatable Dock Shelter
Selecting the optimal product for a particular application is a trade-off of compromised considerations, which will direct you to the best solution for the majority of the fleet. To properly size and select a specific product for a user receiving a high range of trailer variation, it may be important to consider the common 80% of the fleet. A trained professional will consider many factors when recommending a product such as:
• Door Sizes
• Building Structure
• Material Handling
• Truck Types/Sizes
Supplier of Inflatable Dock Shelter
The company commits to provide customers the best quality of service. In addition, our mission is to bring customers peace of mind during the workshop operation, Sai Gon Nam Phat provides repair services, if the customer has a request.
If you would like price quote and advisory, please provide your personal details here